Zhenjun Yang, Professor
State Key Laboratory of Natural and Biomimetic Drugs, School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Peking University, Beijing 100191, China.
Tel: +86-10-82802503; Fax: +86-10-82802503;
Education and experience
2002-Present Associate Professor and Professor (2008), Peiking University Health Sciences Center
2000-2002 Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Georgia, USA
1998-2000 Lecturer and Associate Professor, Peking University Health Sciences Center (before April 2000, Beijing Medical University)
1987-1995 Teaching Assistant and Lecturer, Beijing Medical University
1998 PhD Beijing Medical University
1987 BS Beijing Medical University
Research interest: 1. Chemical modifications and biological properties of antisense oligonucleotides, siRNAs and aptamers; 2. Antiviral and anticancer nucleoside and nucleotide analogues; 3. Cyclic nucleotide (c-di-GMP or cADPR) mimics as secondary messengers.
1. Y Liu, XF Wang, Y Chen, LH Zhang, ZJ Yang*, A solid-phase method for peptide-siRNA conjugates based on Click Chemistry, Med. Chem. Commun., 2012, 3 (4), 506 - 511.
2. F Wang, Y Chen, Y Huang, HW Jin, LR Zhang, ZJ Yang*, and LH Zhang, Synthesis, physicochemical, biological properties of oligonucleotides incorporated with amino-isonucleosides, Sci. China Chem., 2012, 55 (1), 70-79.
3. N Qi, K Jung, M Wang, LX Na, ZJ Yang*, LR Zhang, AH Guse, LH Zhang*, A novel membrane permeant cADPR antagonist modified in the pyrophosphate bridge, ChemComm, 2011, 47, 9462-9464.
4. YC Liu, J Zhang, L Xing, ZJ Yang*, LR Zhang, LH Zhang, Synthesis of 2-(S)-(2-hydroxyethyl)-3-(R)- hydroxy-4-(S)-(thymin-1-yl or adenin-9-yl)-tetrahydrofuran, Tetrahedron, 2008, 64, 9630 - 9635.
5. ZS Li, RP Qiao, Q Du, ZJ Yang*, LR Zhang, PZ Zhang, ZC Liang, and LH Zhang*, Studies on aminoisonucleoside modified siRNAs: stability and silencing activity, Bioconjugate Chem., 2007, 18 (4), 1017-1024.